All In NYC: Neighborhood Getaways | Submit an Offer
NYC & Company’s newest program, All In NYC: Neighborhood Getaways, is a citywide lineup of offers on attractions, cultural experiences, dining, hotels, museums, shopping and tours. A temporary replacement to our semiannual marketing programs like NYC Restaurant Week and NYC Must-See Week, this initiative is designed to support local businesses of all sizes during these challenging times.
- Any NYC business may submit an offer.
- There is no fee to participate.
- You may submit any offer that falls within the following categories: BOGO, Charitable Component, Discount, Free Amenity/Item, Kid(s) Free w/ Adult, Pay What You Wish, Prix-Fixe, Special Package, Spend More & Save.
- You may change your offer at any time.
- The program is live now and will run through year-end, with the potential to extend.
How to Sign Up
You may submit an offer at any time, and it will go live for consumers as soon as possible.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
We are excited to partner with Mastercard, the preferred payment partner of NYC & Company, to offer the following statement credit to registered cardholders for qualifying purchases:
- At hotels: $25 back on a single transaction of $100 or more
- At all other businesses: $10 back on a single transaction of $20 or more
Customers may redeem the offer multiple times, up to $100 in total statement credits. Every program participant will be enrolled in the Mastercard offer, pending eligibility.
Promoting the Program
Marketing for All In NYC: Neighborhood Getaways is being widely promoted to both locals and Northeast Corridor visitors through press outreach, digital media, local television and out-of-home placements on LinkNYC screens and JCDecaux bus shelters citywide.
Emphasizing both the opportunity for rediscovery and the important health and safety protocols that have made this program possible, the official call-to-action is “Get up to $100 back when you safely rediscover attractions, dining, hotels, museums and more.” Upon registration, each participant will receive an exclusive tool kit for promoting the program.
Thank you for playing an active role in the comeback of our beloved five boroughs.