NYC Restaurant Week® To Go | Sign Up
As part of our city’s celebrated dining industry, you are invited to participate in a new and free promotion, designed to drive dining business during a time when normal operations are impossible. In consultation with NYC & Company’s Restaurant Committee and the Coalition for NYC Hospitality & Tourism Recovery, and after surveying our restaurant members, we are pleased to announce this reimagination of our signature dining program:
NYC Restaurant Week® To Go
- Takeout lunch or dinner for $20.21
- January 25–31, with optional extension through February 7
- $10 Mastercard® statement credit (see below for details)
- All restaurants are welcome and there is no participation fee.
- Restaurants will offer a specified meal—one entrée with at least one side—priced at $20.21.
- Delivery fees, tax and gratuity are in addition to that price.
- You may sell supplemental items in addition to the special meal.
- All dining establishments throughout NYC’s five boroughs are encouraged to register.
How to Sign Up
Registration for this program has closed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on future programs and membership.
Mastercard will serve as a program sponsor and will provide registered cardholders with a $10 statement credit on each transaction of $20 or more at participating restaurants. There is no cost to the restaurant. We will link directly to your website or whatever order/delivery system you are currently using. Additionally, we are currently talking with various third-party delivery companies to see how they may be able to provide temporary relief to their restaurants during the program dates.
Promoting the Program
Promotion of the program will include among other things, digital OOH (LinkNYC, bus shelters), paid search, paid social, NYCgo-owned channels (website, email, organic social), partner channels (Mastercard) and programmatic video. A public relations effort spotlighting the program and the participants will commence during the week of January 11.