New York City (January 29, 2018) — NYC & Company, New York City’s official destination marketing organization, announced NYC Must-See WeekSM is underway with two-for-one admission to attractions, museums, tours, and performing arts venues across all five boroughs now through February 11, 2018.Experiences to be enjoyed among the more than 60 unique participants include iconic NYC attractions, skyline views, historic sites, world-class institutions and more. To view a full list of participants and to purchase tickets, visit nycgo.com/mustseeweek.
During NYC Must-See Week, there are options for everyone. For those seeking…
- ...recently opened Times Square attractions, head to Midtown Manhattan to explore Gulliver’s Gate, National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey or the NFL Experience Times Square.
- ...observation deck views, book the Empire State Building Experience or visit One World Observatory.
- …waterfront explorations, hop aboard with Bateaux New York, Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises or Hornblower Cruises & Events, among others.
- …cultural institutions along Museum Mile, visit the Museum of the City of New York; the Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum; or the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum.
- …world-class museums not found on Fifth Avenue, visit the Brooklyn Museum, Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) or the Whitney Museum of American Art, among others.
- …cultural heritage museums, visit the Museum of Chinese in America, Museum at Eldridge Street or the Museum of Jewish Heritage.
- …family-friendly activities, enjoy the Bronx Zoo, The Ride or Sugar Hill Children’s Museum of Art & Storytelling, among others.
- …historical sites, enjoy Fraunces Tavern Museum, Mount Vernon Hotel Museum & Garden or head out on an educational historic walk with Lower Manhattan Tours.
- …food tours, dine with Like a Local Tours or Urban Oyster Tours.
- …behind-the-scene tours, discover Carnegie Hall Tours, Madison Square Garden All Access Tour or Yankee Stadium Tours, among others.
- …pop culture tours, head out with On Location Tours, The Tour at NBC Studios or see your favorite celebrities at Madame Tussauds New York.
- ...music and performing arts, enjoy the Baruch Performing Arts Center, Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center, Harlem School of the Arts or the World Music Institute.
- And much more…
Furthermore, New Yorkers and visitors are encouraged to seek out the ultimate-value week this winter, today (January) 29 through February 4, when three of NYC & Company’s signature programs align: NYC Must-See Week, NYC Restaurant Week® and NYC Broadway WeekSM. Additionally, snag NYC Off-Broadway WeekSM 2-for-1 tickets during this time after they go on sale January 29 for performances from February 12 to February 25. Hotel savings are also available as the winter season offers the most attractive hotel rates of the year, particularly on the evening of Super Bowl Sunday (February 4). For all there is to do in NYC this winter, visit nycgo.com/winter.
Assets here for download: https://spaces.hightail.com/space/irIzBTZIjJ
About NYC & Company:
NYC & Company is the official destination marketing organization for the City of New York, dedicated to maximizing travel and tourism opportunities throughout the five boroughs, building economic prosperity and spreading the positive image of New York City worldwide. For all there is to do and see in New York City, visit nycgo.com.
Contact: NYC & Company/Kim Klein 212-484-1270