NYC OFF-BROADWAY WEEK STARTS TODAY WITH TWO-FOR-ONE TICKETS TO NEARLY 35 SHOWS THROUGH FEBRUARY 14
New York City (February 1, 2016) — NYC & Company, New York City’s official destination marketing organization, is encouraging visitors and New Yorkers to take advantage of two-for-one theater tickets and experience a wide range of theatrical genres during NYC Off-Broadway Week for 34 productions through February 14. To purchase tickets and for additional details, visit nycgo.com/offbroadwayweek.
Shows participating in Off-Broadway Week Winter 2016:*
- 2 Across: A New Comedy of Crosswords and Romance
- Avenue Q
- Beauty & the Beast - the musical by Sgouros & Bell
- Blue Man Group
- The Body of an American
- Buried Child
- Crónica de una muerte anunciada (Chronicle of a Death Foretold)
- Daddy Long Legs
- Drunk Shakespeare
- En el tiempo de las mariposas (In the Time of Butterflies)
- Fuerza Bruta
- Gazillion Bubble Show
- La Tía Julia y el escribidor (Aunt Julia and the Scriptwriter)
- My Big Gay Italian Midlife Crisis
- Old Hats
- Perfect Crime
- Ruthless! The Musical
- Sam Eaton's The Quantum Eye - Mentalism and Magic Show
- Sex Tips for Straight Women from a Gay Man
- Shear Madness
- Sistas: the Musical
- Smart People
- Maurice Hines Tappin’ Thru Life
- The Berenstain Bears LIVE!
- The Fantasticks
- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
- The Woodsman
- Trip of Love
- Women Without Men
*Subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply.
First launched in February 2009, NYC Off-Broadway Week is produced and presented by NYC & Company in partnership with the Mayor’s Office of Media and Entertainment and The Off-Broadway League.
About NYC & Company:
NYC & Company is the official marketing, tourism and partnership organization for the City of New York, dedicated to maximizing travel and tourism opportunities throughout the five boroughs, building economic prosperity and spreading the positive image of New York City worldwide. For more information, visit nycgo.com.
Contact: NYC & Company / Chris Heywood 212-484-1270
NYC & Company / Caroline Peck 212-484-1270