OFF-BROADWAY WEEK STARTS TODAY,
RUNS THROUGH MARCH 8
—Biannual Promotion Offers Two-for-One Tickets to 40
New York City (February 23, 2015) – NYC & Company, New York City’s official marketing, tourism and partnership organization, announced
Off-Broadway Week starts today. During the promotion, 40 Off-Broadway productions offer two-for-one tickets for performances through March 8. To purchase tickets and for additional details, visit nycgo.com/offbroadwayweek.
Shows participating in Off-Broadway Week Winter 2015:*
· 50 Shades! The Musical
· Application Pending
· Avenue Q
· Bayside! The Musical!
· The Berenstain Bears LIVE
· Between Riverside and Crazy
· Black Angels Over Tuskegee
· Blue Man Group
· Bright Half Life
· El loco por fuerza (Insane by Force)
· En el tiempo de las mariposas
· The Events
· The Fantasticks
· Fashions for Men
· Fuerza Bruta
· Gazillion Bubble Show
· Going Once! Laughing Twice!!
· THE LION
· The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
· Lives of the Saints
· My Big Gay Italian Funeral
· My Big Gay Italian Wedding
· My Son the Waiter: a Jewish Tragedy
· Naked Boys Singing
· The Nether
· Perfect Crime
· Rasheeda Speaking
· Sam Eaton's The Quantum Eye - Mentalism and Magic Show
· Sex Tips for Straight Women from a Gay Man
· SISTAS THE MUSICAL
· Twelfth Night, or What You Will
· The World of Extreme Happiness
*Subject to availability. Blackout dates may apply.
First launched in February 2009, Off-Broadway Week is produced and presented by NYC & Company in partnership with The Off-Broadway League.
About NYC & Company:
NYC & Company is the official marketing, tourism and partnership organization for the City of New York, dedicated to maximizing travel and tourism opportunities throughout the five boroughs, building economic prosperity and spreading the positive image of New York City worldwide. For more information, visit nycgo.com.
Contact: NYC & Company / Chris Heywood 212-484-1270
NYC & Company / Caroline Peck 212-484-5475